1. That the applicant Bahraini nationality.
2. The application is the head of the family core.
3. Not be less than the age given on demand for 18 years and not more than 50 years.
4. Not be less than the basic family income for three hundred and twenty dinars, or that no more than one thousand and two hundred dinars.
5. To be basic enough household income to repay the loan until paid in full.
6. Calculated in proportion to the amount of a repayment period of no more than the monthly installment of 25% of the total monthly income of the family core.
7. Does not grant the loan only after an assessment done by the ministry which takes into account the market value of property in case of loan purchase or construction value in the case of a construction loan.
8. Does not grant the loan if the evaluation found that the amount required as a loan above the capacity of the family core, but it can grant the loan if the applicant's proof of a reliable guarantee payment of the difference between the value of purchase or construction and the maximum of the loan from its own resources and that the loan is used not only in the purchase building or dwelling.
9. The applicant must in the event that the request for a loan purchases to prove that he is not among the members of his family's basic owns a home or land residential and should be in the event that the application is in the case of the event that the request for a loan to build to prove that members of his family's basic have adequate housing and land does not have the legitimacy or legal disputes and that there is no family between members of the core has a home.
10. Not be the applicant or any member of his family had already obtain any housing.